What If I Need Emergency 3SquaresVT?
You may be able to get 3SquaresVT benefits within 7 days if:
- Your income is less than $150 per month and you have less than $100 on hand or in the bank right now;
- OR you are a migrant or seasonal farm worker and have little or no income right now;
- OR your monthly rent or mortgage plus utilities cost more than your monthly income plus any cash you have on hand or in the bank.
To apply for emergency 3SquaresVT benefits, you need to fill out the 3SquaresVT application and send it to the address listed.
- If you do not have time to fill out the whole application right now, you can just fill out pages one and two of the application. Page one asks for your name, address , and signature. Page 2 asks about your emergency needs. You can tear off these pages and mail them.
- If you use this shortcut, you will have to fill out the rest of the application when you have an interview with the worker from the 3SquaresVT office.
What if I have questions about the 3SquaresVT Application?
If you have questions or need help with the application, you can get help from: